Plan ahead for your summer holiday with this trip to Tanzania in May 2015. Brought to you from expedia.ie, this deal will bring you to one of Africa’s most popular destinations.
Heading out 09/05/2015 – 16/05/2015 you have a full week in a four star hotel to look forward to. You will enjoy your club room with a pool view and get breakfast on each morning of your stay. Staying in the New Africa Hotel, which has 4 out of 5 stars on Trip Advisor, you’ll have a great experience and a very comfortable stay.
Situated in the city centre, this hotel is close to Azania Front Lutheran Church, Askari Monument, and Atiman House, so perfect for setting off on daily tours. Why not just go and Climb Mount Kilimanjaro while you’re there, no bother to ya! Ok, you may not be able to just go and climb it, but you could take a tour around the lower levels of the mountain. There is also a lovely natural park surrounding it which is a UNESCO world Heritage Site.
Take a balloon safari over the Serengeti National Park, the oldest and most popular national park in Tanzania. You can get a balloon safari over the park at any time of the year which offers a unique opportunity to view nature at its best…don’t forget the camera! Where would you be without a hot air balloon selfie!
Of course beaches, natural sites and places of historical interest are all over this destination. It’s just up to the adventurer in you to discover it.
And of course, click the link below to book it! :)
- Tanzania: 1 week incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for €881
- Travel period: 09/05/2015 – 16/05/2015
- Travel duration: 1 week
- Air temperature during stay: 24°C-28°C
- Water temperature during stay: 28°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Airline: Turkish Airlines
- Hotel: New Africa Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 260 reviews
- Location: central
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: €4 – Taxi
- Price: only €881 per person based on two adults sharing