Sometimes you’ve just got to get away for a few days! So why not enjoy a bit of sun while you’re doing it with this awesome Tarragona city break?
Tarragona City Break
With a wealth of Roman ruins, lovely architecture and plenty of beaches to boot, Tarragona offers the perfect blend of sights and sounds for a short city break away. I’ve put this deal together using Trivago and Skyscanner, so you can enjoy a little getaway for next to nothing!
This deal comes with your return flights from Dublin to Reus, and it’s just a short onward journey to your accommodation, Hotel Nuria. You’ve got a beach just a 5 minute walk away so the location doesn’t really get much better than that!
If you want to explore the town then it’s just over half an hour away by foot, though there are always good bus services to get you around. The town’s premier attraction are the various Roman ruins such as the huge forums, amphitheatre and aqueduct – and as you’d expect there’s some great museums to go with them too. But in contrast to this there’s plenty of nightlife and fantastic restaurants serving some of the finest seafood around, so despite being steeped in history it’s a super dynamic place to be.
Sounds like the recipe for a perfect city break if you ask me! If you’re interested then just click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Tarragona City Break: 2 Nights incl. Hotel and Flights for only €98
- Travel period: 27/03/2017 – 29/03/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Reus
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Nuria
- Rating: 78/100 on Trivago
- Location: Tarragona, Spain
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €98 per person based on two adults sharing