Have you ever been to paradise? There’s no deep mythical answer to that question and I’m not trying to convert you so don’t worry. :) I am simply making the point that if you ever want to experience paradise in your lifetime, jetting off for a Tanzania beach holiday could help you tick that box. I have found an excellent deal using a combination of Vayama.ie and Trivago.ie for two people to enjoy 9 nights in what I would call a paradise on earth.
Tanzania Beach Holiday
The pristine ocean waters, the smooth sandy beaches and the endless hours of sunshine beating down on you; it really is a pretty picture. The hotel where you will be enjoying all of the above will be the Kijiji Beach Resort. It puts you right on the doorstep of the Indian Ocean and is close to the centre of Dar which is a perfect mixture of a thriving and relaxing city. The resort you will be staying in has a very high rating of 4/5 on TripAdvisor and you will also be treated to a delicious free breakfast each morning too.
If you’re looking to venture out into your resorts surroundings, I would recommend paying a visit to Udzungwa Mountains National Park to see some beautiful waterfalls or enjoy a bit of a hiking adventure. The Kivukoni Fish Market is also a great way to see some of the traditional local culture in full swing.
The flights for this deal have to be booked separately on Vayama.ie. They will take you between Dublin and Dar Es Salaam (11/09/2015 – 21/09/2015) and you can see your flight times pictured below.
Enjoy a real life paradise this September by enjoying a Tanzania Beach Holiday. Follow the links below to book this great offer today.
- Tanzania Beach Holiday: 9 Nights incl. Beach Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €676
- Travel period: 11/09/2015 – 21/09/2015
- Length of stay: 9 nights
- Air temperature during stay: 24°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Dar Es Salaam
- Airline: Turkish Airlines
- Hotel: Kijiji Beach Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 41 reviews
- Location: Kigamboni, Tanzania
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: €6-7 on ferry
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €676 per person based on two adults sharing