Tallinn is a little gem of a capital city that has Baltic Sea on it’s doorstep. It acts as the cultural heartbeat of Estonia and after taking one walk through the Old Town’s quaint, cobble-stoned streets, you will soon figure out why. I have come across a great offer using Trivago and flight comparison websites for 2 people to explore the timeless charm of Tallinn for three nights.
Example departure dates:
- 02/10/2019 – 05/10/2019 – €162
- 09/10/2019 – 12/10/2019 – €135
- 16/10/2019 – 19/10/2019 – €164
- 23/10/2019 – 26/10/2019 – €135
The city has what could only be described as breathtaking architecture. It’s combination of Gothic and Russian styles blend perfectly to create a fairytale destination. I would highly recommend taking in the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral or the majestic Toompea Castle. These are just two fine examples of many and the city is awash with some great museums too.
The hotel for this offer is the St. Barbara which is around 500 metres from the city centre. This puts a lot of major attractions within a reasonable walking distance and when taking into account the April weather in Tallinn, I would highly recommend walking as your primary mode of transport. :)
This amazing offer for a Tallinn city break will not be around for long. Go and explore something cool and follow the link below to book this offer today.
- Tallinn City Break: 3 Nights in Excellent Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights from only €135
- Provider: Trivago & Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Tallinn
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel St. Barbara
- Rating: 83/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: from only €135 per person based on two adults sharing