Swiss Ski Getaway
5 Nights in Art Deco Hotel for 4 people incl. Half-Board, Lift Pass & Return Flights
Looking to snap up a cheap, family bargain for your next skiing break? Then get your friends and family together for a cracking getaway to the Swiss Alps!
Swiss Ski Getaway
Using my new skiing holiday booking engine and my Flight Finder tool, I’ve managed to put together a brilliant deal for a group of 4. You’ll be staying the art nouveau Hotel Belvédère on a half-board basis, so no need to stress about bring your wallet for breakfast or dinner! Best of all you have lift passes included in the price of your trip, so no need to splash out on ski passes. Just suit up and hit the Grindelwald slopes.
The classic ski area with 102 km of pistes and 30 km of sledging runs at the foot of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau. The impressive mountain range is a testimony to one of the most beautiful ski sites in the world! Reaching the snowy pistes will be easy from your hotel which is just 300 m from the lift ski area and 400m from the resort centre of Wengen. Treat yourself with this affordable ski holiday and wake up in a traditional Swiss lodge, surrounded by trees and country trails.
If this sounds like your kind of dreamy getaway, just follow the links! :)
- Swiss Ski Getaway: 5 Nights in Art Deco Hotel for 4 people incl. Half-Board, Lift Pass & Return Flights, only €633pp
- Provider: Snowtrex & Flight Finder
- Travel period: 10/03/2019 – 15/03/2019
- Multiple dates available
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Zurich
- Airline: Lufthansa & Swiss Air
- Hotel: HOTEL BELVÉDÈRE
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Wengen
- Meals: Half-Board
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €633 per person based on two adults sharing