Spending some time in Scandinavia is something that everyone who suffers from wanderlust should do. The beauty of the landscape is matched only by the beauty of the cities themselves. With this superb Stockholm break I found on Expedia you can sample some of the laid-back lifestyles that Scandanavians experience every day.
Superb Stockholm Break
For this amazing bit of value, you’ll be staying in a gorgeous hotel right on the edge of the city of Stockholm. The Motel L is a fantastic hotel that has been included in the travellers choice awards on TripAdvisor. This hotel has a reputation for providing some seriously amazing service at a price that won’t break the bank. People have said that its comfortable, modern and in a great location. It’s only a short metro away from the city centre and you can catch the metro just outside the hotel!
Stockholm is a modern and dynamic city with a keen attention to its past. However, don’t let that fool you this city is very modern and forward thinking. Stockholm is a really interesting place to explore because of the way the city is divided up over a few small islands. Swedes are famous for their outstanding design and there are plenty of museums that explore the history of design in Sweden. This doesn’t even consider the amazing selection of gourmet foods that are available to the willing explorer.
So if this sounds like your cup of tea check out the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Superb Stockholm Break: 3 Nights in a Well Reviewed Hotel incl. Return Flights for just €193pp
- Travel period: 13/04/2018 – 16/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Arlanda (ARN)
- Airline: Norwegian Air Shuttle
- Hotel: Motel L
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: a Short Metro from the City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €193 per person based on two adults sharing