Brace yourselves for a superb Spanish city break that I found for you on Trivago & my Flight Finder tool. See the lovely city of Vigo, a hidden gem of Spain with return Dublin flights for just €169! Read on to find out more.
Superb Spanish City Break
You’ll stay for 3 nights in the excellent 4-star Agua De Mar boutique hotel (4.5/5 out of 105 reviews on TripAdvisor) that is sure to make your stay a top-class one! Plush with modern decor, a sun terrace as well as a hot tub you’ll be able to soak away your troubles in the suds :)
A city of culture and charm
Vigo is nestled on the north-west coast in Galicia. But there really is a lot here that I love about this city that warrants a trip. There’s the gorgeous Islas Cies which is an unspoiled beach island just a short ferry journey away and an absolute must see in Vigo. Then Playa del Vao is a favourite beach for the locals which is a more nearby option. I really liked climbing to the top of Parque Monte del Castro, a beautiful park with incredible views of the city and ocean below, its quite a sight to behold.
Click the link buttons below to book your holiday and have a great trip!
- Superb Spanish City Break: 3nt in top Vigo 4-star boutique hotel with return flights just €175
- Provider: Trivago & my Flight Finder tool
- Travel period: 18/10/2018 – 21/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Vigo
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Agua De Mar Hotel Boutique 4*
- Score: 4.5/5 out of 105 reviews on TripAdvisor out of reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Vigo
- Meals: Not Included
- Airport transfer: Not Included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €175 per person based on two adults sharing