If you’re looking for an escape this year, but can’t really decide where to go, never fear. I’ve found an amazing getaway giving you some choices for a fantastic Spanish city break – there’s four amazing cities on offer here!
Spanish city break
You can choose to jet off to either Barcelona, Madrid, Sevilla or Malaga. These are some of Spain’s biggest and most exciting cities. You can be assured that no matter where you do end up, there’s an amazing break waiting for you. There’s so much to do and see.
The Catalan capital will never leave you bored. There’s simply so much to do and see here. Visit the Sagrada Familia Cathedral, walk along Las Ramblas, or sit in a tapas bar and indulge in some delicious food. Hit up Park Güell for some of the best views of the city. Your hotel in Barcelona will be the Hotel Barcelona Condal Mar.
The Spanish capital perfectly mixes that small town feel with the splendour of a contemporary city. It’s the home of flamenco, so be sure you visit a local jazz bar and dance the night away. If you want a breath of fresh air, head for Parque del Retiro, one of the largest parks in the city. There are lots of other parks to choose from, never fear. Your hotel in Madrid will be the Hotel Praga.
Seville is one of Spain’s most historic cities. The Andalusian capital is full of tapas bars, scenic gardens, and plenty of museums for culture lovers. I definitely recommend the fantastic Musuem of Arts and Traditions, which will give you a great insight to Andalusian culture. Your hotel in Seville is the Hesperia Sevilla or the Exe Sevilla Palmera.
Malaga is one of the cities on the sunny coast of the Costa del Sol, and it entices tourists to its shores with sunny days, sandy beaches, and breathtaking mountain landscapes. The city of Malaga is also a great place to visit, with impressive architecture spanning back to the 11th century. Your hotel while in Malaga is the Hotel MS Maestranza Malaga.
- Superb Spanish City Break: 2 Nights in your Choice of City with Return Flights from Dublin included from €119
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel period: dates available between January to June 2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights (up to 4 nights also available)
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Barcelona | Madrid | Seville | Malaga
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: Name of each hotel listed above
- Score: click each hotel name for full TripAdvisor listing.
- Meals: room only
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €119 per person based on two adults sharing