In my opinion, some of the best city breaks you can get are to a city where there are endless amounts of things to explore. With this superb solo Lisbon trip, you see why this Portuguese city is such a gem to explore. I found this deal using Airbnb and my Flight Finder so follow the links to book!
Superb Solo Lisbon Trip
For this fantastic offer, you’ll be staying in one of the most beautiful districts in the city! This Airbnb is a charming private home right in the famous Alfama district. It comes with a very high rating from those that have stayed there. After nearly 100 reviews from guests is has managed to maintain a perfect score along with the ‘Superhost’ award. Although the break is for November there is a gorgeous patio where you can chill out in the evening.
Probably the best feature of this amazing apartment is that you’re just a 10-minute walk away from all the main attractions in the city. Lisbon is the kind of city you need to walk around to truly experience and you can definitely do that with this amazing break. From where you are in the city you can experience all of the most charming spots. I would recommend checking out one of the small cafes and sampling a “pastel de nata”.
Check out all of the details below, where you can book your flights and Airbnb! Happy travels :)
- Superb Solo Lisbon Trip: 3 Nights in a Gorgeous Well Rated Airbnb incl. Return Flights for just €169
- Provider: Airbnb and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 27/11/2018 – 30/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Lisbon
- Airline: Ryanair
- Airbnb listing: Charming private home with patio Alfama / Graça
- Score: 5 Stars out of 5 on Airbnb
- Location: Alfama district, Lisbon
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €169