This that I found on Trivago and my Flight Finder let you jet off to the jewel of southern Spain, Seville. This gorgeous city has a warm climate all year round and is absolutely worth seeing yourself. Read on to find out why!
Superb Seville Trip
The Hotel Convento La Gloria has a supremely central location in the city centre and is perfectly located to explore this exotic city. With a history dating back to Roman times, there is a unique flavor to the city that hints at its Moorish past. Beautiful architecture is everywhere to find here. Las Setas de la Encarnacion (the Mushroom) is a unique structure that lets you climb stairs to the top for great views of the city. La Casa de Pilatos (Pilate’s House) is a 15th-century renaissance palace which is well worth a visit. Iglesia de Santa Ana is also a beautiful church that can’t be missed!
Click the links below to book this deal. You can try changing the dates as well to pick a time that suits you!
- Superb Seville Trip: 3 Nights in Excellent City Centre Hotel with Flights only €171
- Provider: Trivago & my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 07/12/2018 – 10/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Seville
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Convento La Gloria
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 334 reviews
- Location: Sevilla City Center
- Meals: Not Included
- Airport transfer: Not Included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €171 per person based on two adults sharing