In the past, you may have been on city breaks to the likes of Madrid and Barcelona or even been on a few sun holidays in the usual areas. It’s important to explore other aspects of culture and with this superb Seville city break for 3 nights on Expedia you can explore a historic part of Spain and immerse yourself in culture.
Superb Seville City Break
Seville is an amazing city that is about culture as much as it is about its historic past. For the deal, you’ll be staying in the amazing Becquer Hotel which is an absolutely fantastic location in the city. Its the perfect place to make a base for exploration. It has a gorgeous modern aesthetic while maintaining some very traditional aspects to its overall decor. It has a fantastic reputation among those that have stayed there and it has managed to get a rating of 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor!
In terms things to see and do in Seville, there are plenty! There are tonnes of gorgeous cathedrals that hark back to Spain’s illustrious past. You wander around these churches and marvel at their absolutely stunning details and design. The likes of the Real Alcazar and the main Cathedral in Seville are personal highlights for me. If you just want to relax and enjoy some delicious tapas Seville is definitely the place to be.
Check out all of the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Superb Seville City Break: 3 Nights in the City Centre in a 4* Hotel incl. Return Flights just €235
- Travel period: 11/11/2017 – 14/11/2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Seville
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Becquer
- Rating: 4 .5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €235 per person based on two adults sharing