Rome is a city that has an enduring appeal: beautiful architecure, classical art, warm hospitality and great food. It’s not called the Eternal City for no reason! If you’ve yet to walk through the streets of Italy’s venerable capital, then take the plunge now with this superb Rome city break that I put together using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool.
Superb Rome City Break
The elegant Gregory Place suites are located just outside of the Vatican City. Breakfast is included in the price and your comfortable room comes with a flat-screen TV and views of the city from your window. To head into the city centre, take a train from Rome San Petro Train Station. This beautiful hotel has great reviews from previous guests so read them for yourself!
There is no shortage of incredible sights and restaurants to choose from here. The Vatican Museum holds one of the most amazing sites of al fresco art in the world: the Sistine Chapel The Pantheon, Vatican City, Colosseum, and Galleria Borghese are just some of the city’s top attractions. For a stunning view over the city, walk up to Fontana dell’Acqie Paolo and the Gianicol. If you’re a bit of a thrill-seeker, check out the creepy catacombs!
Book your holiday to Rome by following the links below.
- Superb Rome City Break: 3 Nights in 4-star Hotel Near Vatican Incl. Flights, Breakfast just €139
- Provider: Trivago
- Travel period: 09/02/2019 – 12/02/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Rome CIA
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Gregory Place Fine Vatican Suites
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Via Gregorio, Rome, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €139 per person based on two adults sharing