In the last couple of years, Prague has become a serious hotspot for city breaks. This city is the perfect place to explore and discover all kinds of wonderful treasures. With this superb Prague city break that I’ve found on Trivago and my Flight Finder, you can experience all that this amazing city has to offer.
Superb Prague City Break
From the stunning architecture to the world-class beers and everything in between Prague is a treasure chest of wonders. This city is bursting at the seams with stuff to explore and you may even find yourself wishing for more time by the end of your break!
For this deal, you’re in the perfect spot to experience all that it has to offer. The Amigo Hotel in the city centre is a hotel that is just a short walk away from the beating heart of the city. To put the cherry on top it also has a great reputation with those that have stayed there. It’s a lovely comfortable place to come back to after a long day of exploring.
One of the best ways to experience the city is to just wander around the maze of cobbled lanes. You never know what you might discover on your travels from ancient chapels to cute cafes. All of this can be topped off by sampling one of the masterfully crafted beers.
For all this and more hit the links below and have an amazing time! :)
- Superb Prague City Break: 3 Nights in a Centrally Located 4* Hotel incl. Return Flights for just €170
- Travel period: 14/04/2018 – 17/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Prague (PRG)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Amigo City Centre
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €170 per person based on two adults sharing