If Madrid has always been on your list of places to see but you’ve never got round to it, then make 2019 the time to seize your wanderlust!
Superb Madrid City Break
I’ve found an excellent deal on Expedia to a delightful hotel in the heart of Madrid. Best of all you will have your own Viviendas Turísticas Duque de Alba apartment so no need to comprise on space. You will love the modern and stylish interior, so after a long day of sightseeing just relax in your lavish apartment. There is a plethora of fun activities to do and places to visit in Madrid, if you’re interested in art & history, then head to fascinating museums such as Museo del Prado and Reina Sofia.
If you fancy updating your wardrobe then cosmopolitan streets like Gran Via is ideal for grabbing some outfits and or watch the Spanish life pass you by with a coffee in Plaza Mayor! Many people are unaware of the luscious green spaces that Madrid has to offer, I would suggest heading to Casa de Campo – a tranquil park whereby you can still enjoy the Spanish sunshine. I’ll let you in on a little secret, Madrid has a beautiful yet undisturbed park which I had the pleasure of visiting myself with a local; it is known as El Retiro. It is a quaint but central park, featuring fountains, monuments and tree-lined walks. As night falls, head to Circulo de Bellas Artes to fully take in the view of this wonderful city.
Here a selection of dates to choose from:
- Superb Madrid City Break: 3 Nights stay in Stylish, Well-Rated Hotel incl. Return Flights from €135
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Madrid
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Viviendas Turísticas Duque de Alba
- Score: 4.1 of 5 guest rating on Expedia
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €135 per person based on two adults sharing