Let yourself be charmed by the amazing country of Poland with this superb Krakow break. This city has it all whether you are looking for overall beauty, value for money or just a plain good time. I managed to put this deal together with Trivago and my Flight Finder so follow the links to get everything booked.
Example departure dates:
- 09/10/2019 – 12/10/2019 – €116
- 13/10/2019 – 15/10/2019 – €97
- 14/10/2019 – 17/10/2019 – €127
- 15/10/2019 – 17/10/2019 – €114
For this offer from Trivago, you’ll be staying in the highly rated apartment called Luxapart. This cosy apartment is just a short distance away from the city centre and comes fully equipped! The apartment itself consists of a fully equipped kitchenette and a gorgeous seating area. This is definitely a place where you and that special someone can find some peace and quiet after a long day of exploring the city. Not to mention the fact that the location is top drawer!
Along with this great value break in a fabulous apartment, you also get return flights from Dublin to Krakow. So all it really takes is a couple of clicks and you’ve got everything sorted out. Krakow is a city that has charm by the bucket load. Despite the troubled history of Poland this city has managed to maintain a lot of its charm. While you wander around its beautiful city centre you can admire the fabulous architecture that is apparent throughout the city.
All of the finer details are just below so make sure you follow the links to get everything sorted out! :)
- Superb Krakow Break: 2 – 3 Nights Stay in a Well Rated Apartment incl. Return Flights from €97pp
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 2 – 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Luxapart
- Score: 8.5 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: 1.0km from the city centre
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €97 per person based on two adults sharing