Superb Amsterdam City Spa Break
2 Night Stay in 4* Hotel with Spa Access and Flights
Hotel Inntel Zaandam
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
Head to the Netherlands in January of next year for a truly unforgettable January Amsterdam city spa break! I found this deal on Expedia, so check it out!
Wonderful Amsterdam City Spa Break
I’ve found you a steamy spot at the 4* Inntel Amsterdam Zaandam Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor), a spa hotel located in the bright and colourful Zaan region of Amsterdam. Once you’ve settled into your exceptional room, you’ll be able to take advantage of all of the hotel’s extensive spa facilities. In the immediate area of Zaan there is easy access to shops, a cinema, pubs and the river, but with a train station just a minute walk away, you can be in the city centre within minutes.
From the hotel, there are convenient transport links to Amsterdam’s city centre, so you’ll be able to explore all that this iconic city has to offer. You can immerse yourself in the captivating – and often tragic – history of Amsterdam’s best-known figures at the Van Gogh Museum and the Anne Frank House. Or just take a scenic wander along the canals, on foot or by bike, it’s down to you where you end up. Be it a wild night out or a stunning stroll through the English style gardens at Vondelpark, Amsterdam has something for everyone.
Follow the link below to book. Happy holiday!
- Amsterdam City Spa Break: 2 Night Stay in 4* Spa Hotel with Flights included €138
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 22/01/2019 – 24/01/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Amsterdam Schipol
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Inntel Zaandam
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: close to city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €138 per person based on two adults sharing