New York is one of those places that everyone has on their bucket lists and it’s seriously well worth a visit! Even if you’ve been before you know that there’s just so much to explore. You can get in on the action with this super solo New York trip that I’ve put together with Airbnb and my Flight Finder.
Super Solo New York Trip
I reckon that New York is one of the best cities to explore on your own. The reason being is that there is so much in the city that suits everyone’s tastes if you were with someone else it would be hard to decide where to go next! With this offer, you’ll be staying in a highly rated Airbnb just short bus journey away from the heart of the action. With the Airbnb, you’ll be staying with a lovely woman who is well used to travelling solo herself!
Included in the deal are your return flights from Dublin to Stewart International. Getting from Stewart to the city isn’t too bad you can either get a bus or a train and it takes around an hour and a half to get to the city. With the city itself, it’s really hard to recommend where you begin! I reckon one of the best places to start in Times Square. This is the heart of New York and gives you an idea of the madness of this amazing city.
Get all of the fine details just below and happy travels! :)
- Super Solo New York Trip: 5 Nights Stay in a Central Airbnb incl. Return Flights for just €423
- Provider: Airbnb and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 14/11/2018 – 19/11/2018
- Length of stay: 5 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Stewart International Airport
- Airline: Norwegian Airlines
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 5 Stars out of 5 and the Superhost Award
- Location: Manhattan
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not Included. There is a train or that takes around an hour and a half from Stewart to the city
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €423