Dubai truly is a city of superlatives. Nowhere else is quite as glitzy and super-sized as this mind-boggling city that truly has boomed over the last few years!
Super Luxurious Dubai Holiday
Treat yourself to a first-class getaway with this rather lush deal to Dubai. Ditch those pesky April showers and escape to this ever-sunny city that’s bursting with world-class architecture, countless shopping opportunities and some of the best wining and dining around.
This Expedia package gives you a week in this mega metropolis, with direct return flights with none other than Emirates – you’ll be enjoying fantastic service even before you land in Dubai! Once you’re there, you’ve got a fantastic stay at the Sheraton Grand Hotel to look forward to. This 5* hotel is in a wicked location close to transport links, shopping centres and tons of restaurants, and of course let’s not forget about the excellent amenities on-site as well. There’s a beautiful spa and outdoor pool for you to relax in, perfect for after a busy day of exploring the area!
The city really is one-of-a-kind and you’ll be hard-pressed to find anywhere else in the world that features such incredible developments and architecture. But let’s not forget about the city’s humble beginnings either! It’s definitely worth heading out to the neighbourhoods by the creek as you’ll find traditional souk markets that offer everything you could possibly think of!
To book this deal, simply click the link below to be taken to the holiday package. :)
- Super Luxurious Dubai Holiday: 1 Week in Fantastic 5* Hotel with Spa & Outdoor pool incl. Direct Emirates Flights only €706pp
- Travel period: 05/04/2018 – 13/04/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Dubai
- Airline: Emirates
- Hotel: Sheraton Grand Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €706 per person based on two adults sharing