Don’t you just love yellow? I must admit it’s one of my favourite colours. Every time I look at yellow I just think about happiness. If you want some happiness and sunshine in your days, I can’t recommend this stunning apartment more. It’s the base for a lovely Warsaw solo trip that I’ve put together thanks to my Flight Finder and AirBnB.
Book a great Warsaw solo trip
This apartment near the old town is a really amazing place to stay! The decor is yellow themed, so it’s really sunny and bright no matter what time of year you come to visit. You couldn’t find a better place to stay, as even if the weather is a little dreary this apartment will definitely brighten your day. It’s on the 5th floor (don’t worry, there’s a lift!) so you can be guaranteed some amazing views of the city. The apartment comes with WiFi, a large double bed to chill out in, a fully equipped kitchen and a great bathroom to get ready for the day in.
The apartment is on Tamka Street, and this is a great place to stay. You’re in the heart of the Polish capital, and there is a great choice of restaurants, pubs, shops and boutiques around the area. The perfect base! You can book this stay with the links below.
- Warsaw Solo Trip: 4 Night Stay in Bright and Sunny Studio near the Old Town with Shannon Flights €212
- Provider: AirBnB and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 21/11/2018 – 25/11/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Shannon
- Destination airport: Warsaw Modlin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Sunshine Studio near the Old Town
- Score: 5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: close to the Old Town
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €212 per person based on two adults sharing