Morocco offers an endless selection of incredible cities and fantastic food. If you’re ready to dive into its colourful tapestry then look at this sunny Marrakesh holiday that I put together using Trivago and Skyscanner.
Sunny Marrakesh Holiday
This deal includes a four-night stay at a fantastic guesthouse. The Riad Nerja is a traditional, friendly property in central Marrakesh. You’ll be close to highlights such as the Ben Youssef Madrasa, Jamaa el Fna Square and the Marrakesh Museum. This comfortable, air-conditioned hotel has a great barbecue spot on the roof and onsite restaurant, which previous guests recommend!
This fast-paced city is the perfect gateway to Africa. Marrakesh deals in beautiful sights and great food. I recommend viewing the stunning Koutoubia Mosque up close, spending your dirhams at the Medina markets, and visiting the gardens of La Mamounia. If you’re looking to take a break from city life, then a day trip to the Atlas Mountains is also highly recommended. If you want to get around in a less conventional way, then consider a camelback ride or soak up the panoramas via hot air balloon!
Book this incredible adventure by following the links below!
- Sunny Marrakesh Holiday: 4 Nights in Fantastic Riad Incl. Flights just €130
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Travel period: 10/03/2019 – 14/03/2019
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Marrakesh RAK
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Riad Nerja
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Marrakesh, Morrocco
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €130 per person based on two adults sharing