If you’re tired of heading to the same old places for a sun holiday and want to try something different I’ve got just the thing for you. This sunny Marrakech break that I’ve managed to find on Expedia is the perfect thing to satisfy your wanderlust. Soak up some Arabian charm with this fantastic offer!
Sunny Marrakech Break
This deal really is something to satisfy your itch for travel. You can do all of this from the comfort of a first class 4* riad (the Moroccan version of a hotel). The Riad La Porte Rouge is a gorgeous place to stay that’s in an ideal location for exploring all that the city of Marrakech has to offer. With this package, you get return flights from Dublin to Marrakech so you really don’t have much to worry about once you book!
Perhaps the most iconic landmarks in the city are the bustling market know as Djemaa el-Fna. The world-famous open-air market is the perfect place to soak up the true atmosphere of the culture. The smells of spices and freshly made gourmet treats will fill your nostrils. This historic city was founded almost 1000 years ago and is now a UNESCO world heritage site. The city is like a treasure chest where the willing explorer is rewarded with some mind-blowing experiences.
Check out all of the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Sunny Marrakech Break: 4 Nights in a Gorgeous 4* Riad incl. Return Flights and Breakfast for just €232pp
- Travel period: 10/06/2018 – 14/06/2018
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Marrakech Menara
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Riad La Porte Rouge
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Jamaa Bab Hmar, Marrakech
- Board basis: Breakfast incl.
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €232 per person based on two adults sharing