Want to get your big getaway sorted? I’ve spotted a cracking 2-week getaway to the gorgeous surrounds of the Turkish Riviera that ticks all the right boxes!
Example departure dates:
With a buzzing marina, plenty of great dining and nightlife and more great beaches than you can shake a stick at, it’s easy to see why Marmaris is one of the top destinations on the Turkish Riviera! I’ve spotted a wicked holiday package over on TUI for a 2-week escape, perfect for anyone looking to really get away from it all. On top of that, deposits on the holiday are just €75pp!
Included in the package are your return flights, 15kg of hold luggage for each passenger and your airport transfers, so pretty much all of the hassle has been taken out! You’ll be staying on a bed & breakfast basis at the excellent Sinem Hotel & Apartments, situated just a stone’s throw away from the beach. Plus the centre of town is just up the road, so you’re never too far away from all the action!
Marmaris is nestled in a seriously beautiful part of the Turkish Riviera – think lush, verdant hills and gorgeous little bays and coves! Be sure to head over to other smaller towns such as Içmeler or Turunç as they feature gorgeous views and lovely little beaches for you to sprawl out on!
I’ve found several dates that came to a similar price so I’ve just gone ahead and listed them for you below. :)
- Sunny Escape to Marmaris: 7 Nights in Great Hotel incl. Breakfast, Return Flights, Luggage & Transfers from just €234
- Provider: TUI
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Dalaman
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: Sinem Hotel & Apartments
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Marmaris, Turkish Riviera
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Coach transfers included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €234 per person based on two adults sharing