I found you this Sunny Beach Summer Holiday in May 2018! You’ll be staying close to the wild nightlife of Sunny Beach, where you can attend neon parties, beach foam parties, bar crawls and a back-to-school night! The morning after, you can explore the street stalls of Flower Street and search for bargain souvenirs, go on a pony trek from the northern edge of the beach or take a trip to the large market in Kableshkovo. Foodies will be right at home here too, there’s some great seafood restaurants, plus you can get a huge amount of tasty food at the market for bargain prices!
Sunny Beach Summer Holiday
The Aparthotel Rose Village has a 4.5 out of 5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure that you’re going to have brilliant stay there! The hotel has an excellent location, just over the road from a sandy beach, as well as being close to the historic area of Nessebar, where you’ll find medieval ruins, markets and shops. There is two different outdoor pools, including a kids section of the main pool. This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a one bedroom apartment with a balcony.
I found this deal on TUI! Please book directly with them. Have a great holiday!
- Sunny Beach Summer Holiday: 1 Week in Self-Catered Apartment incl. Luggage, Transfers & Flights only €310pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with TUI
- Travel period: 21/05/2018 – 29/05/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Bourgas
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Includes 15kg of hold luggage
- Hotel: Aparthotel Rose Village
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Airport transfer: included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Price: only €310 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly