I utterly adore Sunny Beach. As you can tell from the name, it’s got everything you need for a fantastic holiday – sun, and a beach ;) Take it all in for yourself with this lovely Sunny Beach holiday to Bulgaria that I’ve spotted over on TUI. This is the perfect getaway for the end of summer if you’re still looking to bask in some glorious sunshine.
Laze about with this Sunny Beach holiday
You’ll stay in the very lovely Lira Hotel which has the perfect location. It’s close to the beach, so you can chill by the water with a good book or a cheeky cocktail from the beachside bar. But, at the same time, it’s a little farther back from the coast that you’ll still be able to get in a good night’s sleep. Sounds like the best of both worlds, huh? The hotel itself is also perfectly set up for your holiday. There’s a great pool on site, and also a children’s playground if you want to bring the kiddies along too.
You’re also very close to the main strip, which is called Flower Street. Here you can find tonnes of bars, clubs and restaurants where you can get your fill of delicious Bulgarian food, and also boogie the night away. This hotel is ideal for a break away from the office and everyday life, book with the links below!
- Sunny Beach Getaway: 7 Night Stay in Lovely Hotel with Breakfast, Flights from Dublin, Luggage and Transfers €485
- Provider: TUI
- Travel period: 27/08/2018 – 04/09/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Bourgas
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: Lira Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + 2018 Traveller’s Choice
- Location: 10 minutes walk from the beach
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer: included
- Luggage included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €485 per person based on two adults sharing