The Greek islands are calling your name! Escape to the sun-kissed shores of Kos this year with these nifty deals – there are both last-minute dates and later on in the summer/early autumn!
Example departure dates:
I managed to spot some great deals to Kos over at TUI, perfect if you’re desperate for a getaway at the last minute or want to end the summer on a high note. They’re all jam-packed with extras such as direct flights, 15kg of luggage per person and even coach transfers to and from your hotel, so there’s really no hassle involved. Once you step on the plane you’ll be in holiday mode!
The Sunny View Hotel is an excellent family-run establishment with great reviews from past guests. You’ll love the warm, friendly atmosphere here so you’ll be able to make yourselves right at home here. Breakfast is included on each morning of your stay, and on-site you’ll find a lovely, chilled-out pool area where you’ll be able to kick back and do a bit of reading in the sun. Meanwhile the lovely town of Kardamena is nearby, where you’ll find plenty of traditional tavernas, restaurants and bars.
To book your Greek getaway, simply click the links above to be taken to the holiday package over at the provider’s website. These were the cheapest dates I could find, though there are also departures in 2020 as well in case you want to really plan ahead!
- Sun Holiday to Kos: 1 Week in Excellent Hotel incl. Breakfast, Return Flights, Luggage & Hotel Transfers from just €414
- Provider: TUI
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Kos
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: Sunny View Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Kardamena, Kos, Greece
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Coach transfers included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €414 per person based on two adults sharing