Whoever said all-inclusive holidays have to cost a fortune?
All Inclusive Escape to Cyprus
Bluesea Holidays currently have a fantastic package holiday offer to the beautiful island of Cyprus, one of the sunniest places in Europe! With return flights, 4* hotel and all-inclusive catering included in the package, it’s fair to say that pretty much all of the hassle will have been taken out of the planning. So you can just kick back, relax and focus on soaking up that holiday atmosphere!
The Avlida Hotel has had some cracking reviews from past guests thanks to the warm welcome from the staff and nifty location – you’re just 250 metres away from the beach! Meanwhile in central Paphos you can scope out the many bars, restaurants and shops, or even learn more about Cyprus’ rich and ancient history at the Tomb of Kings.
To book your holiday to Cyprus, simply click the link to be taken to Bluesea Holidays’ website, where you’ll get more info on how to book. 2 kids are able to join for free too, so if you’re looking for a summer family holiday, this is the one for you!
- All Inclusive Escape to Cyprus: 4 Nights in 4* Hotel incl. All-Inclusive Catering & Return Flights from just €265 – 2 Free Kids Places!
- Provider: Bluesea Holidays
- Travel period: Valid for selected departures until October 2019 (cheapest dates in April)
- Length of stay: 4 nights (cheapest option; 7, 10 and 14-night stays also available)
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Paphos
- Airline: Budget airline
- Hotel: Avlida Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Paphos, Cyprus
- Meals: All-inclusive
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €265 per person based on two adults sharing