So you’ve booked your summer holiday but you’re looking for a little travel to keep you going well you should definitely check out this summery Manchester break. This city break that I’ve found on Expedia is the perfect little escape to help you recharge those drained batteries.
Summer Manchester Break
Manchester is a great city for a little break. It has so much to explore and the atmosphere of the city itself is top notch. During your stay, you’ll be in a great location, just a 15-minute walk away from all the most interesting landmarks. You’ll be staying at the Pendulum Hotel which has a fantastic reputation especially with those that have stayed there. After nearly 2000 reviews it has earned a rating of 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor. So you know you’re not cutting any corners with this deal!
Once you’ve got everything booked you can really just sit back and relax. Included in the package you’ve got your return flights from Dublin to Manchester. During your stay, I would really recommend that you check out the Northern Quarter. It’s probably my favourite spot in the city. The area has tonnes of quirky shops and excellent bars where you can indulge in your tipple of choice. If you want a real sense of the city head to this amazing area.
Have an amazing time and get all of the details just below! :)
- Summery Manchester Break: 2 Nights Stay in a Central, Well Rated Hotel incl. Return Flights for just €105pp
- Travel period: 11/06/2018 – 13/06/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Pendulum Hotel
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 15 Minute Walk from the City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €105 per person based on two adults sharing