Sometimes when it comes to finding a city break sometimes the simplest options are the best! With this summery Madrid break, you are just a few clicks away from planning a fabulous holiday with Expedia. This city is a treasure chest full of interesting culture that you’ll treasure getting to explore.
Summery Madrid Break
For this deal, you’ll be staying in some top quality accommodation right in the centre of the city. You’ll be staying at the Apartamentos Palacio Real which is right in the centre of the city. During your stay, you’ll be just a few steps away from all of the most beautiful landmarks that Madrid has to offer. With this package on Expedia, you have your return flights from Dublin to Madrid covered. When it comes to this city break you have very little to worry about.
While you’re staying in Madrid you’ll notice that you’re right in the heartland of Spanish culture. If you have any interest in Spanish culture then this is the place for you. As a result of these apartments great location, you’re just a few steps away from famous sites like the Church of San Andres, Plaza de los Carros Madrid and San Isidro Museum. One of my favourite things to do is take advantage of the amazing tapas in the La Latina area.
Check out all the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Summery Madrid Break: 2 Nights in Gorgeous Accommodation in the Centre of the City incl. Return Flights for just €148
- Travel period: 18/06/2018 – 20/06/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Madrid
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Apartamentos Palacio Real
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €148 per person based on two adults sharing