Relax by the pool, wander down to the beach, or even try your hand at some archery or mini-golf. These are just some of the activities you can immerse yourself in with this fantastic September Majorca escape that I found on TUI. Read on to find out more about your trip!
September Majorca Escape
During your week-long stay in Majorca, you won’t be left wanting for anything at the Lagotel Hotel in Majorca. This hotel boasts features such as a buffet style restaurant, a poolside bar and plenty of activities including tennis, archery, rifle shooting and water volleyball. If you’re one to see the surrounding sites, you will have the opportunity to embark on a walking tour of nearby Albufera.
Renowned for its beaches, Playa De Muro is perfect for those in search of a quiet holiday destination. You can browse for some gorgeous gifts at the local Saturday market, visit the butterflies at the S’albufera National Park or have some seafood on the beachfront.
Just click the link below to book your holiday now! Have an amazing time :)
- September Majorca Escape: 1 Week in Well Rated Hotel Incl Breakfast, Flights & Luggage only €401
- Travel period: 21/09/2018 – 28/09/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of Departure: Dublin
- Destination: Palma de Mallorca
- Airline: Check TUI for details.
- Hotel: Lagotel Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Playa de Muro
- Meals: Breakfast incl.
- Transfers included
- Price: Only €401 per person based on two adults sharing