History, beauty and more beaches than you can shake a stick at – it’s easy to see why we love Rhodes!
September in Rhodes
Why not guarantee yourselves a bit of sun with this fantastic holiday I found on TUI? The deal has pretty much everything taken care of, with return flights from Dublin, luggage and transfers all bundled in the deal! Your holiday will start pretty much as soon as you step on the plane – just put your feet up and enjoy your time in the sun!
You’ll also have 7 nights at the excellent Emerald Studios, located just a few minutes away from the lovely beaches in Lalyssos Bay. Your modern studio apartment will come with its own balcony where you’ll be able to enjoy the views, and you can relax with a cocktail (or two) by the swimming pool. They sometimes even have barbecues and themed evenings during the week, so keep your eye out for events while you’re there!
If you’re looking to relax then the location is lovely and tranquil, though excitement is never too far away either. There are plenty of bars, tavernas and restaurants in the nearby towns, and you can even head up to Rhodes Town, the island capital, where you’ll find a wealth of history and sights to get stuck into.
Let’s face it – sometimes lying on the beach is all we need, so to book your Rhodes getaway simply click the link below. :)
- September in Rhodes: 1 Week in Well-Rated Apartment incl. Flights, Luggage & Transfers only €414 pp
- Travel period: 26/09/2018 – 03/10/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Rhodes
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: Emerald Studios
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Krematsi, Rhodes
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €414 per person based on two adults sharing