The North of France is an absolutely stunning place to be – in fact if you love road tripping, then this is one of the most relaxing and charming ones you could do! So enjoy some fantastic weather along the way with this great deal for a summer holiday to Normandy I’ve put together!
Summer Holiday to Normandy
After looking around on Trivago and Skyscanner I’ve managed to put together a great little break to the town of Caen in Normandy. It’ll serve as a great base for exploring the region, and if you want a lazy day just strolling around and soaking up the atmosphere, then Caen has plenty of lovely neighbourhoods and sights to keep you busy as well!
The flights will be from Dublin to Paris Beauvais, which is just over 2 hours from Caen. When booking, please select the flights that are listed in the screenshot so that you can give yourself enough time to check in, check out and make the journeys across. I’ve included a link for car rentals here. :)
You’ll be staying at the Aparthotel Adagio Caen Centre, which has had great reviews thanks to its modern design and central location by the banks of the River Orne. While you’re in Normandy, there are a few things you just have to see. First is the legendary Mont Saint-Michel which is absolutely breathtaking! Honfluer and Rouen are two very charming towns to see. And if you want a day chilling on the beach, then head to Deauville!
To book your holiday, simply click the links to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Summer Holiday to Normandy: 6 Nights in Excellent 4* Apartment incl. Flights only €316
- Travel period: 19/07/2017 – 25/07/2017
- Length of stay: 6 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Paris Beauvais
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Aparthotel Adagio Caen Centre
- Rating: 83/100 on Trivago
- Location: Caen, Normandy
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Driving Route: Check route here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: Check prices here
- Price: only €316 per person based on two adults sharing