Malta is one of my favourite sun destinations. Not only do you have beautiful climates to look forward to, you’ve also got bucket loads of history, stunning villages and heavenly coastlines. Pretty much everything you could ever want from a destination really!
Summer Holiday to Malta
Click&Go currently have a good-value deal to Malta this June, where you’ll be able to enjoy a week of prime summer weather without having to break the bank. Included are your return flights and transfers, so there’s pretty much no hassle involved!
During your time in Malta you’ll be staying at the Topaz Hotel. Situated in St. Paul’s Bay, the hotel is in a great location for exploring not just the town, but the island as a whole – there are bus stops just up the road from you! Chill out by the outdoor pool, enjoy a cheeky drink at the bar, or head out into town! You’ll find that St. Paul’s Bay has a super vibrant atmosphere and you’ll be able to take advantage of the fantastic nightlife and dining options available to you.
I’d also really recommend taking a trip down to Valletta and Mdina as these areas feature stunning architecture that’s iconic of Malta. You’ll get a sense of the country’s rich history and see another side to this island’s beauty.
To book this deal, simply click the link below to be taken to the holiday package.
- Summer Holiday to Malta: 1 Week in Well-Reviewed 3* Hotel incl. Return Flights & Transfers only €435pp
- Travel period: 19/06/2018 – 26/06/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Malta
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Topaz
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: St. Paul’s Bay, Malta
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €435 per person based on two adults sharing