Summer holidays often see you paying through the nose for something that isn’t really worth your time. Well I can tell you that this one week offer, for two people that I came across on Expedia.ie is most definitely a holiday that will see you get your money’s worth. If you’re looking to have a June to remember, then jet off on a fabulous summer holiday in Turkey this year
Summer Holiday in Turkey
Your luxurious, all inclusive resort is located in the beautiful city of Bodrum just along the southern Turkish coastline. It has a rating of 5/5 on TripAdvisor which is very rare and a sign of the hotel’s qualities. Not surprisingly, the most fun night out in the area is an Irish bar called Temple Bar that does delicious cocktails. If you’re looking for a more authentic experience, visit the stunning Castle of St. Peter for a tour or take a stroll down the beautiful Palmarina.
The resort you’ll be staying in (pictured below) is the stunning Costa Bitezhan Hotel. It is in a perfect location with the beautiful blue beach waters in sight from your hotel. The flights for this deal will go between Dublin and Bodrum (13/06/2015 – 20/06/2015) with both flights leaving in the morning time and arriving in the evening at reasonable times.
This really is a fantastic offer and definitely will be worth every cent of your hard-earned euros; something every holiday goer wants more than anything. Follow the link below to book your bargain holiday today.
- Summer Holiday in Turkey: 1 Week All Inclusive 4* Hotel and Flights for only €473
- Travel period: 13/06/2015 – 20/06/2015
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Air temperature during stay: 25°C
- Water temperature during stay: 22°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Bodrum
- Airline: Lufthansa/Swiss International Airlines
- Hotel: Costa Bitezhan Hotel
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 5 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Bodrum, Turkey,
- Board basis: All Inclusive
- Airport transfer: €7-8 on bus/taxi
- Price: only €473 per person based on two adults sharing