Fabulous sandy beaches, picturesque coastal towns and legendary nightlife – going to Ibiza in the summer time is a solid choice no matter what!
Summer Holiday to Ibiza
Even if you don’t fancy spending every night parting into the small hours of the morning, Ibiza is still a fabulous place to be in the summer time. Lots of beautiful little coves, bays and beaches offer plenty of places to chill and soak up the rays, and there are lots of traditional villages where you can soak up the relaxed vibes.
I spotted this offer on TUI, and it pretty much comes with everything you could need during your time there. You’ve got return flights with TUI, luggage and transfers, plus your stay at the excellent Invisa Hotels Es Pla. As well as half board catering you’ve got excellent outdoor pools and a tranquil location on the outskirts of San Antonio. But you’re still never too far away from the action, as it’s just a short walk from the hotel before you’ll get to all the bustling bars and restaurants. The best of both worlds really!
To book this deal, then just hit that link to be taken to the holiday package over at TUI. :)
- Summer Holiday to Ibiza: 1 Week incl. Great Hotel, Half Board Catering, Return Flights, Luggage & Transfers only €451
- Travel period: 24/05/2018 – 31/05/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Ibiza
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: Invisa Hotels Es Pla
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: San Antonio, Ibiza
- Board basis: Half board catering
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €451 per person based on two adults sharing