Being able to guarantee yourselves some proper sunshine – now that’s a good feeling! Jet off to the wonderful beaches of Greece with this fantastic deal for a summer holiday to Crete this July!
Summer Holiday to Crete
After looking around on Expedia for summer deals I managed to spot this great package holiday. It gives you a week to relax in peaceful surroundings where you can relax by the pool, explore pretty villages and spend lazy afternoons on the beach soaking up that Mediterranean sun.
The deal comes with your return flights from Dublin to Chania, and even though transfers aren’t included it’s just a short drive from the airport to your accommodation. The Langley Resort Almirida Bay puts you in a heavenly location overlooking the bay of the same name – seeing the white-washed houses and blue waters in the distance as you chill out on the terrace… now that’s something!
If you crave a bit more excitement then definitely head to Chania Town. It features a gorgeous historic centre with lots of Venetian architecture. Tavernas offer intimate and cosy atmospheres where you can enjoy some mouthwatering Greek specialities and wines towards evening. Just put your feet up and enjoy that laid-back way of life!
To book this holiday package simply click the link below to be taken to the website. :)
- Summer Holiday to Crete: 1 Week in Well-Rated Resort incl. Flights only €441
- Travel period: 24/07/2017 – 31/07/2017
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Crete Chania
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Langley Resort Almirida Bay
- Rating: 79/100 on Trivago
- Location: Almyrida, Crete
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €441 per person based on two adults sharing