Gorgeous architecture and even gorgeous-er landscapes – lose yourself to the majesty of Kotor, one of Europe’s best kept secrets!
Example departure dates:
I was looking around on Loveholidays and managed to come across some brilliant deals to the breathtaking Bay of Kotor, the southernmost of Europe’s fjords. Flanked either side by mountains, the historic architecture of Kotor will leave you absolutely enthralled!
Included in all deals are your return flights from Dublin to Dubrovnik – just across the border in Croatia, the city is just a short onward drive, though you can always decide to add transfers to the deal if you want to! Your superb apartment at the Apartments Bogdanovic are just a stone’s throw from central Kotor and the shore is practically at your fingertips! Trust me, the views are gonna rock your socks off!
I picked some dates above during the summer which worked out to a fabulous price – simply pick the dates you need over at the provider’s website and you’ll be ready to go!
- Summer Getaway to Kotor: 1 Week incl. Superb Self-Catered Apartment & Return Flights from just €338
- Provider: Loveholidays
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Dubrovnik
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Apartments Bogdanovic
- Score: 5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Bay of Kotor, Montenegro
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €338 per person based on two adults sharing