There are fewer romantic settings in the world than the stunning city of Paris. When the sun shines on Paris, it doubles down on the the already enchanting atmosphere. I have found a great offer for you to sample this for yourself with a summer getaway in Paris.
Summer Getaway in Paris
This particular DIY package pairs together flights from Skyscanner and a cute little Airbnb. The Airbnb is well serviced by the metro and it is within one hundred metres of the Saint Martin Canal. In the vicinity, you’ll find a near endless supply of superb places to dine. If you’re looking to branch out from the neighbourhood, Paris offers so many universally known tourist attractions that are worthy of their reputation.
My own personal favourite is not the admittedly stunning Louvre, Eiffel Tower or even the Champs-Élysées. The are must-visits for sure but for me Montmartre is simply magical. Here is a great place to chill out, watch some talented street performers and enjoy the stunning panoramic of the Paris. It is also within walking distance then of the Moulin Rouge and the café from the movie Amélie. :)
Make 2018 the best yet with this summer getaway in Paris. Follow the links to book both Airbnb and flights today.
- Summer Getaway in Paris: 3 Nights in Well Rated Air Bnb incl. Flights for only €162
- Travel period: 06/03/2018 – 09/03/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Paris Beauvais
- Airline: Ryanair
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Airbnb from 13 reviews
- Location: Paris-10E-Arrondissement
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €162 per person based on two adults sharing