Plan ahead for the summer with an all-inclusive bash in Salou!
Example departure dates:
Huge sandy beaches, theme parks and plenty of activities – Salou is easily one of the top spots in Spain when it comes to family holidays. Bring the little ones along for a week jam-packed with sunshine and good times with these all inclusive deals during the school hols.
These TUI deals come with all of the extras that will really help make your holiday hassle free. As well as return flights from either Dublin, Cork or Shannon, you’ll have 15kg of luggage per adult as well as coach transfers to and from the hotel. As soon as you step on the plane, you’ll be able to sit back and chill out knowing that everything is taken care of.
The SuneoClub Villa Dorada is in a prime location just a 5-minute walk from the beach and a 10-minute drive from PortAventura, one of the most popular theme parks for families. With all inclusive catering, everything really is taken care of.
I’ve put together the cheapest dates I could find during the summer holidays, so see what takes your fancy – if these don’t suit you feel free to have a little play around with the dates. :)
- Summer Family Holiday to Salou: 1 Week for Family of 4 incl. All Inclusive Catering, Luggage, Transfers and Flights from Dublin, Cork or Shannon from just €587
- Provider: TUI
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin, Cork or Shannon
- Destination airport: Reus
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: SuneoClub Villa Dorada
- Score: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Salou, Costa Dorada, Spain
- Meals: All inclusive
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €587 per person based on family of 4 sharing