Kos is a Greek island that really does have it all. Beautiful sandy beaches, lovely towns and gorgeous landscapes that make for the perfect backdrop for a family photo – you’ll find all of that and more!
Summer Family Holiday to Kos
This fantastic TUI deal comes with pretty much everything you’ll need for a relaxing week in the sun, where all you have to worry about is just choosing which fantastic restaurants you want to go to… :P
Flights, luggage and transfers are all included in this package, so that’s pretty much all the hassle taken away. Plus you’ve got your stay at the Emmanouel Studios included too, which is on a bed and breakfast basis. Great reviews on Tripadvisor and a peaceful location means that you’ll definitely get a good night’s sleep in, yet you’ve also got all the restaurants and shops of Lambi a short walk away too. So really you’ve got that perfect balance between relaxation and action!
The weather is positively balmy during the summer months, so if you need to cool off from the summer sun, you can just go for a splash in the pool or head out to one of Kos’ fantastic beaches. The choice is yours!
To book this deal, simply click the link below to be taken to the holiday package. There are other dates during the summer that work out to a similar price, I’ve listed them below. :)
- Summer Family Holiday to Kos: 1 Week for Family of 4 in Fantastic Apartment incl. Breakfast, Return Flights, Luggage & Transfers only €447pp
- Travel period: 25/08/2018 – 01/09/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Kos
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: Emmanouel Studios
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Kos
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €447 per person based on family of 4 sharing