Looking for a city break destination to explore that’s a little off the beaten path? Then be sure to check out Wroclaw, a lovely Polish gem with plenty to offer!
Stylish Wroclaw Weekend Break
With its idyllic location by the river and gorgeous architecture everywhere you look, Wroclaw is a fantastic alternative to Krakow. It’s the perfect destination for anyone eager to get stuck into a bit of culture, sightseeing and nightlife in Europe – and the best thing about it is that it offers fantastic value for money too!
This is a 3-night city break deal that I’ve put together using Trivago and Skyscanner. As well as return flights from Cork, you’ve also got your accommodation at the superb Bike Up Aparthotel. This is a seriously trendy number with a cool cycling-related theme throughout. I love the use of bright colours and modern design in the rooms, and with its central location you’re perfectly situated for a weekend of exploring.
One of your first ports of call should be the huge Market Square, the heart of the Old Town (or Stare Miasto in Polish). You’ll find terraces of pastel-coloured town houses, plenty of cafés and the beautiful city hall with its intricate redbrick facade. For even more beautiful views, be sure to explore the area known as Ostrów Tumski, the oldest section of the city. And keep your eyes peeled for little bronze statues of dwarves – they’re scattered all over the city!
To book this deal, simply use the links to book your hotel and flights separately over at the providers’ websites. :)
- Stylish Wroclaw Weekend Break: 3 Nights in Trendy Hotel incl. Return Flights from Cork only €102
- Provider: Trivago + Skyscanner
- Travel period: 10/11/2018 – 13/11/2018
- Alternative dates:
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Cork
- Destination airport: Wroclaw
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Bike Up Aparthotel
- Score: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central Wroclaw, Poland
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €102 per person based on two adults sharing