Looking for a city break destination to explore that’s a little off the beaten path? Then be sure to check out Wroclaw, a lovely Polish gem with plenty to offer!
Stylish Wroclaw Break
This is a 3-night city break deal that I’ve put together using Trivago and my Flight Finder. As well as return flights from Dublin or Cork, you’ve also got your accommodation at the superb Bike Up Aparthotel. This is a seriously trendy number with a cool cycling-related theme throughout. I love the use of bright colours and modern design in the rooms, and with its central location you’re perfectly situated for a few days of exploring.
One of your first ports of call should be the huge Market Square, the heart of the Old Town (or Stare Miasto in Polish). You’ll find terraces of pastel-coloured town houses, plenty of cafés and the beautiful city hall with its intricate redbrick facade. For even more beautiful views, be sure to explore the area known as Ostrów Tumski, the oldest section of the city. And keep your eyes peeled for little bronze statues of dwarves – they’re scattered all over the city!
To book this deal, simply use the links to book your hotel and flights separately over at the providers’ websites. :)
Departures from Dublin
- Stylish Wroclaw Break: 3 Nights in Trendy Hotel incl. Return Flights from Dublin or Cork from only €91
- Provider: Trivago + Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin or Cork
- Destination airport: Wroclaw
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Bike Up Aparthotel
- Score: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central Wroclaw, Poland
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €91 per person based on two adults sharing