Feel the sun on your skin and relax in a cute French café – your sunny holiday on the French Riviera is just a few clicks away! Nice is a stunning city with a gorgeous coastline and easy access to the chic hotspots of Cannes and Monaco.
Stylish Spring Holiday to Nice
Treat yourself to a 3-night escape in the snazzy city of Nice with this nifty little city break I put together using Hotels.com and Skyscanner. As well as your direct return flights you’ve got your stay at the Hôtel So’Co by HappyCulture. I really love the décor going on here – industrial vibes are super trendy right now and I gotta say the location is pretty top notch too. Just around the corner from the main station and close to plenty of bars and restaurants! Here’s a little tip: since it’s part of the HappyCulture hotels group, they provide a little culinary tour. Ask at reception!
Nice is a city that needs no introduction really. You’ve got countless opportunities for wining and dining, loads of museums and cultural centres and of course fantastic beaches within easy reach. You could even pop to Monaco for the day as well – it’s just a short train ride away and you can technically say that you’ve done two countries in one trip. ;)
To book, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. You can change the dates yourself if they don’t suit but just be aware that prices will be subject to change!
- Stylish Spring Holiday to Nice: 3 Nights incl. Trendy Hotel in Central Nice incl. Return Flights only €204
- Travel period: 08/04/2018 – 11/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Nice
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hôtel So’Co by HappyCulture
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €204 per person based on two adults sharing