If you haven’t been to visit Prague yet then you should definitely give it a try! This stylish Prague getaway is the perfect excuse to get away to a gorgeous city with a rich culture. I’ve put this deal together with Airbnb and flights that I’ve found on my Flight Finder.
Stylish Prague Getaway
This offer is something that you’re really not going to want to miss out on. You get the opportunity to stay in a gorgeous city centre loft that was custom designed by the host’s mother who is an architect. This spacious modern loft is the perfect place from which you can explore all that the city has to offer. At this location, you’re within walking distance from the Old Town and close to the Tram 22 which takes you to the famous Prague Castle.
Included in this package you also get return flights from Dublin to Prague, so once you’re all booked you have nothing to worry about. Prague is a city that rivals a number of cities in Europe in terms of beauty. When you arrive you’ll be struck by the sheer beauty of the buildings. Another thing to keep an eye out for is the world famous beer, which is both award-winning and not too expensive!
There’s plenty to explore so make sure you check out all the details just below! :)
- Stylish Prague Getaway: 3 Nights in a Fabulous City Centre Apartment incl. Return Flights for just €172pp
- Travel period: 16/04/2018 – 19/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Prague
- Airline: Ryanair
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Stars on Airbnb with the Superhost Award
- Location: city Centre within Walking Distance
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €172 per person based on two adults sharing