Sometimes with city breaks, you really want to get a good insight into what the city and the country are all about. You want to explore the culture and really experience all that it has to offer. With this stylish Porto break that I’ve put together on Trivago and Skyscanner, you can do just that! This city is just begging to be explored!
Stylish Porto Break
For this stylish Porto break, you’ll be right at the beating heart of this amazing city. The hotel that you will be staying in is an absolutely gorgeous Oporto Local Studios. This place is the perfect base to do some serious exploration. It has gorgeous interiors that will even give you ideas for your own home – I’m a huge fan of those little Scandi touches and light colours!
Porto is a seriously top spot for exploration with plenty of sights and sounds to check out. There is a rich cultural history that is palpable around every corner of this amazing city. Out of all the things to see and do though, I would really recommend checking out the Igreja de Sao Franciso. It is an absolutely stunningly decorated church that will leave you amazed.
No doubt there is plenty to see and do, with an offer like this it’s hard to resist! :)
- Stylish Porto Break: 3 Nights in Trendy Apartment incl. Flights only €187pp
- Travel period: 16/04/2018 – 19/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of Departure: Dublin Airport
- Destination: Porto (OPO)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Oporto Local Studios
- Rating: 8.6/10 on Trivago
- Location: Porto City Centre
- Board Basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €187 per person based on two adults sharing