Hope you’ve all had a fantastic Christmas this year! Whether you’re still at home chilling, off visiting the family or even just doing a shift or two before NYE, I’m back in business! And I thought I’d kick things off on a stylish note with this class Paris city break I’ve put together!
Stylish Paris City Break
Strolling along the regal boulevards, admiring the stunning architecture and cosying up in the typical cafés – Paris’ beauty is absolutely timeless! I’ve put together a lovely city break using Trivago and Skyscanner, where you’ll be able to spend 3 nights soaking up the atmosphere and discovering what really makes the Cité d’Amour tick!
You’ve got return flights from Dublin to Paris Beauvais, and the hotel I’ve picked out for you is in the south of the city in the 14th Arrondissement, just a stone’s throw away from a Metro station. The Inter-Hotel Acropole features awesome design and comfort for what I think is a very reasonable price. And with breakfast included each morning there’s nothing getting the way of a perfect stay!
There’s so much to see in Paris that it’s hard to know where to start – even just exploring the picturesque streets will keep you busy for ages! If it’s your first time then you just have to do all the big name sights. But even so, be sure to get a taste of the local life away from the tourist hotspots. I especially love the neighbourhoods in Montmatre with its beautiful views, lovely buildings and hidden gems on every corner.
If you’re thinking of travelling more in the New Year, you can’t go wrong with Paris! Simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Stylish Paris City Break: 3 Nights in Superb Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights only €182
- Travel period: 06/03/2017 – 09/03/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Paris Beauvais
- Airline: Ryanair/Transavia
- Hotel: Inter-Hotel Acropole
- Rating: 86/100 on Trivago
- Location: 14th Arrondissement
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €182 per person based on two adults sharing