Kick off summer the best possible way with this stylish Madrid break I’ve spotted!
Stylish Madrid Break
The Spanish capital is filled to the brim with things to see any do, and there’s plenty of different neighbourhoods each with their own atmosphere and vibes. It’s a city that you shouldn’t miss! I’ve spotted this fantastic deal on Expedia, which includes your 3 nights in a beautiful 4* hotel as well as your return flights from Dublin.
You’re right in the heart of the action at the Only You Hotel Atocha. This boutique 4* number has almost flawless reviews and its easy to see why. Beautiful design, great location and all the luxury and comfort you’d expect from a hotel of this class – what’s not to love!
Most of the city’s main sights are within walking distance such as Parque de El Retiro and Plaza Mayor, but you’ve also got tons of metro connections to help keep you on the move. Be sure to check out the beautiful Royal Palace and Opera building and wonder the streets of the jam-packed Old Town before heading out to trendy areas such as Salamanca, Chueca and Malasaña. You’re going to fall in love with the laid-back atmosphere!
To book this city break then just click the link below to take a look at the holiday package. :)
- Stylish Madrid Break: 3 Nights in Excellent 4* Hotel incl. Flights only €235
- Travel period: 21/05/2017 – 24/05/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Madrid
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Only You Hotel Atocha
- Rating: 9.5 on Booking.com out of 504 reviews
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €235 per person based on two adults sharing