I found you this Stylish Lloret de Mar in May 2018! Lloret de Mar, in the Costa Brava region of Spain, has beautiful azure seas, pretty coves and sandy beaches! It is mainly a tourist resort town, but has some traditional attractions too, in particular the church and cemetery. Costa Brava is arguably Spain’s best holiday coast, thanks to its spectacular scenery and good quality restaurants. The main town in the region is Girona, which has a lovely medieval centre and is home to the Teatre-Museu Dali, associated with the iconic Salvador Dali.
Stylish Lloret de Mar Break
The Aqua Hotel Betran Park has an 4/5 rating on Tripadvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have an excellent stay there! The hotel is just a 10 minute walk from Lloret de Mar beach, so is the perfect location for relaxation! On site, you’ll find an outdoor pool, gym and games room. All rooms have either balconies or terraces, a flat screen TV, air conditioning and separate living areas. You’ll be staying in a Junior Suite on a bed and breakfast basis.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely holiday!
- Stylish Lloret de Mar Break: 1 Week incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights for only €295pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel period: 02 – 09 May 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Barcelona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Aqua Hotel Bertran Park
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor out of 429 reviews
- Location: Lloret de Mar, Spain
- Board Basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €295 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly