Add a touch of Portuguese flair to your next holiday with this gorgeous Lisbon trip I’ve put together today!
Stylish Lisbon Trip
I don’t know what it is about this city but there are just so many incredibly trendy places to stay! I’ve spotted a gorgeous guesthouse on Hotels.com and paired it up with some cheap flights on Flight Finder to create this awesome little city break next March – the perfect highlight of your spring!
The flights will be departing from Dublin, and you’ll be right in the heart of the action at the Dear Lisbon Charming House. As well as gorgeous interiors, you’ll be provided with free breakfast each morning, so you’ll be getting each day off to the perfect start.
Since you’re close to both the Alfama and Bairro Alto districts you’ve pretty got the best of what the city has to offer on your doorstep. Whether it’s exploring the medieval streets, trying your hand at some local delicacies or enjoying the views across the terracotta rooftops, you’ll be coming across all sorts of lovely surprises! Shopaholics can get their fix at Praça do Comercio, and you could even take the bus along the coast to the iconic Torre de Belém.
There’s honestly so much to see here that you’ll be coming back again, I can guarantee you! To book this city break, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Stylish Lisbon Trip: 3 Nights in Stunning Guesthouse incl. Breakfast & Flights only €170pp
- Travel period: 25/11/2018 – 28/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Lisbon
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Lost Lisbon
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €170 per person based on two adults sharing