You don’t need me to keep waffling on about how fabulous Krakow is. Bucketloads of history, tons of culture, beautiful architecture… It’s a top-notch choice when it comes to city breaks!
Stylish Krakow Holiday
I’ve managed to put together a wicked little city break deal for you today using a Trivago hotel and flights from Skyscanner. Not only does it come to a great price, but you’ll also be staying in a seriously stylish place!
You’ve got return flights from Shannon as well as your 4 nights at the Lwowska 1. It’s an aparthotel that’s just on the other side of the river from the Kazimierz Jewish district, but since you’ve got a tram stop right outside it really will be a piece of cake getting around the city. I’m digging the bright colours and industrial vibes of the place for sure!
Just up the road you have Schindler’s Factory which is well worth checking out. The Kazimierz area is also very interesting as it played host to a lot of the city’s history and tragic events. And the old town is a must! The Rynek Glowny square is absolutely massive and you’ll be able to scope out some of the city’s most famous sights there.
Basically, you’re in for a whale of a time here. To book this deal, simply click the links below to be taken the providers’ websites where you’ll have to book the hotel and flights separately. You can customise the dates yourself but just bear in mind that prices will be subject to change. :)
- Stylish Krakow Holiday: 4 Nights in Trendy 4* Aparthotel with Spa incl. Shannon Flights only €191
- Travel period: 26/02/2018 – 02/03/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Shannon
- Destination: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Aparthotel Lwowska 1
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €191 per person based on two adults sharing