The great thing about Poland isn’t just the fact that it’s drop-dead gorgeous, but that luxury doesn’t cost you the world either! Check out this 4-star Gdansk break from Expedia that will see you and a friend enjoy a superb hotel in one of Poland’s coolest cities!
4-star Gdansk Break
Enjoy a stay at the Hotel Mercure Stare Miasto! From the modern fittings to spacious rooms, you’ll be guaranteed to have a super comfortable stay here. The rooms overlook the historic dockyards, so you’ll be able to enjoy some amazing views no matter where your room is. A classy bar serves as the perfect setting to get your evenings started on a stylish note, and the excellent restaurant serves generous breakfasts each morning.
But you’ll be close to tons of bars and traditional restaurants too, so you can always pop over to a café by the docks and get stuck into the local culture. Gdansk’s history goes back a long time, and you can really see it on every street corner – whether it’s the beautiful Long Lane, the stunning riverfront along the Motlawa River, or the several cathedrals, you’ll be amazed by how pretty this place is.
For such a fantastic price you’ll be able to enjoy a bit of the high life and explore one of Europe’s most charming cities at the same time – value that’s pretty hard to beat I’d say! To book your city break, simply click the link below. :)
- 4-star Gdansk Break: 3 Nights in Gorgeous 4* Hotel incl. Flights only €108
- Travel period: 10/02/2019 – 13/02/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Gdansk
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Mercure Gdansk Stare Miasto
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Super central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €108 per person based on two adults sharing